National Watermelon Day is August 3rd and we’re getting the party started with a tasty Watermelon Mule cocktail recipe from Mavericks Beach Club!
Mavericks Beach Club, located along the bustling Garnet Avenue in PB, is a top San Diego party destination with five indoor/outdoor bars, Baja-inspired bites and creative craft cocktails. And thanks to the below recipe, you can create your own delicious drink to celebrate at home!
(858) 999-0348 · 860 Garnet Avenue, Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA 92109 · maverickssd.com
Recipe courtesy of Mavericks Beach Club
- 1.5 oz Skyy Watermelon Vodka
- .50 oz fresh lime juice
- 2 – 3 dashes of bitters
- ginger beer
- mint sprig
- lime wheel
- Combine vodka, lime juice and bitters into shaker and shake vigorously
- Strain over ice in a bucket glass (or authentic copper mug)
- Top with a splash of ginger beer
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and lime wheel