Chef Brad Wise is inviting diners to snuggle up and get cozy as they enjoy fall-inspired dishes on Trust’s celebrated sharable plates menu. New salads are spiked with seasonal fruits. Small plates showcase autumn veggies such as squash and Brussels sprouts. Meat offerings are wood-fired or smoked and cooked slow over a red oak flame. Fresh-caught fish selections are spiced with a touch of chili and fresh herbs or lightly topped with cream infused smoky vegetables.
- LITTLE GEMS: hard-boiled duck egg, red onion, parsley, dried cranberries, Danish blue, bacon vinaigrette.
- GOLDEN BEET SALAD: apples, burrata, pepitas, poppy, pickled red onions, sourdough, apple cider vinaigrette.
- BAJA STRIPED BASS CRUDO ‘FINADENE’: tomato, citrus, vermicelli, red onion, cilantro, serrano, bonito flake.
- BIG GLORY BAY SALMON: smoked fennel cream, fried sunchokes, mushrooms, black kale, kuri squash.
- SPICED PORK TENDERLOIN: kimchi Brussels, Persian cucumber, pickled shrimp, orange emulsion, and fennel.
- SMOKED & BRAISED LAMB SHOULDER: grains, cucumber, feta, mint, cilantro & charred jalapeño yogurt, naan.
If you are ready for sweater weather, these are the dishes to eat right now! Mix and match them with Trust’s signatures for the perfect fall evening on their expansive and heated outdoor patio. Their full menu is also available to go.