The Riviera Supper Club, La Mesa’s popular retro grill-your-own steakhouse, bar and music venue, announced today the launch of its new daily menu programming, offering various menu specials, happy hour, live music and more. Hot on the heels of their 10-year anniversary, the local community hotspot has enhanced their culinary program to give customers new twists on their dining experience, while still offering their classic and beloved menu seven days a week.
Housed in a classic mid-century building, The Riviera Supper Club features its original ‘60s lounge vibe and sultry style, including leather booths and dimmed lighting, as well as an extensive menu of seasoned steaks, entrees, appetizers and classic cocktails. Its new programming initiatives include:
- Daily Happy Hour: Offered from 4-6 p.m. and all night on Tuesdays, guests can enjoy half-priced appetizers and $1 off draft beers, house wines and signature cocktails.
- Daily Menu Specials: Diners can indulge on The Riviera Supper Club’s ongoing daily specials. Special dishes are available on a first come, first serve basis, including:
- Monday: Prime Rib Sandwich – 8-ounce prime rib with wasabi horseradish, dressed arugula and caramelized onions and served on a sourdough baguette.
- Tuesday: Fried Chicken – Juicy and fried, served with Mexican-style street corn and garlic horseradish mashed potatoes.
- Wednesday: Meatloaf – Bacon wrapped with a BBQ twist, served with garlic horseradish mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Thursday: St. Louis Spareribs – Dry rubbed and slow cooked, served with sweet and spicy BBQ sauce, bourbon baked beans and potato salad.
- Friday: Fish and Chips – Flakey cod, lightly battered and deep fried, served with coleslaw and house cut fries.
- Saturday: Pork Osso Bucco – Slow-braised pork shank with spicy garlic BBQ sauce and a zesty gremolata, served with garlic horseradish mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
- Sunday: Prime Rib – Slow-roasted prime rib, wasabi horseradish sauce and au jus on the side, served with a baked potato and seasonal vegetables.
- Movie Mondays: Every Monday beginning at 6 p.m., The Riviera Supper Club will host a screening of a different movie with free Porcine Popcorn, beginning with a holiday themed series for the month of December.
- Live Jazz and Hot Wings Wednesday: Every Wednesday from 7-10 p.m., The Riviera Supper Club hosts musician Jason Hanna for live jazz and hot wings, with no cover charge.
“Our weekly programming puts an exciting and fresh spin on our menu, without losing what the community loves about The Riviera Supper Club,” said Managing Partner Christina Grady. “After 10 years in business, we wanted to elevate our menu, while still offering the classic staple dishes that our loyal customers love. The new daily specials give diners a chance to sample not only our delicious food, but also a unique blend of new and old school dining experience.”
Known for great food, strong cocktails and a curated music program, The Riviera Supper Club has become a popular venue for social groups and families, while its adjoining retro cocktail lounge – The Turquoise Room – isknown for its free live music from the area’s hottest up-and-coming artists and local favorites five days a week.
In addition to the restaurant’s weekly programming, The Riviera Supper Club offers dinner daily and is open from 4:00 p.m. until 2:00 a.m. The restaurant is located at 7777 University Ave. La Mesa, CA 91941. For more information on The Riviera Supper Club, please visit www.rivierasupperclub.com or call 619-713-6777.
About The Riviera Supper Club
The Riviera Supper Club is a popular grill-your-own steakhouse, bar and music venue, located in San Diego’s La Mesa neighborhood. Housed in a classic mid-century building, formerly known as Jamar Steakhouse & Lounge, The Riviera Supper Club opened in 2009, keeping many of the furnishings from its initial concept. The interactive restaurant features its original ‘60s lounge vibe and sultry style, including leather booths and dimmed lighting, offering an extensive menu of seasoned steaks, entrees, appetizers and classic cocktails. Following their 10-year anniversary, The Riviera Supper Club enhanced the dining destination by implementing new programming, including menu specials seven days a week, Wednesday Wing Night and daily happy hour from 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. The space is also home to The Turquoise Room, The Riviera Supper Club’s adjoining retro cocktail lounge, known for its free live music from the area’s hottest up-and-coming artists and local favorites five days a week. For more information, follow The Riviera Supper Club on Instagram @rivierasupperclub and Facebook @Riviera-Supper-Club-and-Turquoise-Room.