Beer lovers rejoice! This November, barleymash’s Bourbon County Beer Dinner promises to be the event of the season for beer enthusiasts. Cheers to a four-course dinner pairing, which will take place on Wednesday, November 28th at 7:00 p.m.
Each year, Goose Island Beer Company releases a fresh Bourbon County Stout in the month of November. To celebrate, barleymash will tap four kegs:
- 2013 Bourbon County Stout
- 2014 Vanilla Rye Bourbon County Stout
- 2018 Vanilla Stout
- 2018 Bourbon County Stout
- Executive Chef Kevin Templeton will create a four-course dinner using seasonal ingredients to complement each beer offered. Chef Kevin takes strives to incorporate top quality meats, the freshest available produce and a variety of spices in his dishes, so each course is guaranteed to be delicious.
- A representative from Goose Island brewery will be present to both speak about the beers and to walk diners through the tasting. Learn about flavors and tastes of both the four-course dinner and paired brews.
- Tickets will be $100 (with gratuity and tax included).
For more information or to purchase tickets, which will sell out, contact Lizzie at Lizzie@barleymashsd.com.