Time for San Diego beer lovers to rejoice, yet again, as Searsucker San Diego’s monthly Cans & Jams event is back this April, partnering with a local brewery to bring craft special beers, bites, and music to the Gaslamp Quarter.
April’s Cans & Jams will be held on Saturday, April 21st from 2pm-5pm with San Diego’s own Stone Brewing Company along with plenty of discounted cans, swag giveaways, and delectable bites from Searsucker’s happy hour eats menu. For each beer purchase, $1 will go towards the Surfrider Foundation – talk about cheers-ing for a cause!
Searsucker San Diego’s Cans & Jams – Saturday, April 21, 2018
- Featuring Stone Brewing Company
- Cans of Stone Brewing Company’s brews will be $6
- Happy Hour Eats featuring house pickles ($2), duck fat fries ($4), grilled fish tacos ($6), spicy tuna poke ($8), burger ($10) and more!
- Live music
- $1 from every can sold will be donated to the Surfrider Foundation to support the efforts to protect local beaches, oceans, and waves
- No ticket purchase required – RSVP via Facebook.