Who says you have to leave the house enjoy football Sunday? Invite your friends over and throw your own party at home! You can make your own delicious dishes, such as buffalo chicken dip or meatballs, or order favorite menu items from local restaurants. The Smoking Gun, in the Gaslamp District, is a great spot for smoked meats and tailgate-worthy side dishes. You can opt to pick the food up or have it delivered to make your game-day prep a little bit easier. For a couch watch party, Jell-O shots made to rep your team’s colors are always popular or fuel the competition by creating team-themed cocktails. You can always remain neutral with this Touchdown Tequila recipe, using CaliFino Tequila.
Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup CaliFino Reposado Tequila
- 1 cup fresh squeezes orange juice
- 1 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- Two lemons
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- ice cubes
- Begin by juicing both lemons into a small bowl.
- In a large pitcher, combine orange and grapefruit juices, tequila and lemon juice.
- Stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture between 8 ice-filled margarita glasses.
- Top off each glass with club soda and a dash of pomegranate juice.
- Garnish with lime and lemon slice
- Stir and enjoy!