On Sunday, March 26 from 1-4 p.m. Sally’s Fish House & Bar will be holding a Paws on the Patio happy hour for locals, travelers and dog lovers alike. The Bayfront restaurant will celebrate all things dog-friendly, with happy hour bites and sips for owners and snacks, treats, games and more for guests and their furry friends. Furry guests can even enjoy a true taste of San Diego’s craft beer scene at the events, with Your Best Buzz Brew offering craft beer specially made for dogs.
Highlights of the waterfront, furry-friendly happy hour include:
- $6 draft brews, select wines & well cocktails and 1/2 off appetizers
- 15% off regular lunch menu for all Fit Athletic Club members with key tag
- Complimentary samples of dog craft beer by Your Best Buds Brew, LLC and cricket protein treats by EntoBento
- 20% of restaurant proceeds will benefit Rancho Coastal Humane Society, who will also be bringing adoptable dogs to the event for anyone looking to take home one extra furry friend
- Park at Grand Hyatt San Diego for 3 free hours during the event at Sally’s