Whether you saturate your Oreos in milk until they fall to pieces in your mouth, or see milk as merely an optional chaser to the true star of the show, we can all agree that Oreos are an integral part of cookie culture, having been around since 1912. Pay tribute to the classic childhood treat this National Oreo Cookie Day, and try your hand at Breakfast Republic’s recipe for Oreo Cookie Pancakes.
Oreo Cookie Pancakes
Recipe Courtesy of Breakfast Republic
Serving Size: 4
- 4 cups Kurt’s Flour
- 1 ½ cup whole milk
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 cup crushed Oreo cookies
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp. powder sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed Oreo cookies
- Powdered sugar as needed
- In a mixing bowl, add Kurt’s flour, milk, whole eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, Oreo cookies and mix until ingredients are well-combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, place cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla in a mixing bowl and combine until cream cheese is soft.
- Using a 4 oz. ladle, place pancake mix on a low heat griddle for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Place filling on top of one pancake, and place a separate pancake on top of filling.
- Top with Oreos and powdered sugar.