Executive Chef Julian Quiñones and mixologist Stephen George along with the culinary team at 20|Twenty have unveiled new menus inspired by the changing season and the Southern California Coastline.
The latest in refreshing cocktails are blossoming in the restaurant this summer. Mixologist Steve George has created an entirely “Locals Only” menu which features five brand-new craft libations, sourcing only ingredients and spirits that are local to San Diego County.
- STRAWBERRY-GINGER SHRUB Malahat Ginger Rum, strawberries, baker & olive “ginger white balsamic”, club soda
- PASSION FRUIT-COCONUT SHRUB Malahat Rum, passion fruit, baker & olive “coconut white balsamic”, club soda
- BLOOD ORANGE SOUR Cutwater Gin, fresh blood orange, egg whites, lemon juice, orange bitters, mint sprig
- SD SMASH Henebery Rye, fresh lemon juice, honey syrup, mint, blackberries
- COCKTAIL CARLSBAD Venom Vodka, house- made strawberry syrup, fresh lemon juice, basil, club soda
Savory sunchokes, fresh snap peas, crunchy leeks and local farmer’s market greens are all featured in several of the colorful, tasty new additions.
- HAMACHI CRUDO cara cara orange, coconut, kafir powder, sugar snap, green onion, pickled fresno chile
- SMOKED SUNCHOKE SOUP pickled cipollini onions, wild mushrooms
- CHARRED OCTOPUS fava bean, frisee, lemon, toasted almond romesco
- CRUNCHY CABBAGE & KALE SALAD sunflower seed, quinoa, scallion, cilantro, edamame, ponzu vinaigrette
- DIVER SCALLOPS grilled king mushrooms, leeks, harissa eggplant puree, gremolata
- COOKS RANCH HERITAGE PORK PORTERHOUSE char grilled savoy cabbage, dates, Weiser Farms fingerling potatoes, pickled mustard seed jus