There are new bites on Adams Avenue – as we head towards the end of summer, Et Voila! French Bistro introduced their new Late-Summer Menu! Soak in the warmth of the season while enjoying some authentic French dishes, courtesy of Chef Vincent Viale. The new, veggie-forward menu additions are centered around fresh flavors and seasonal ingredients, as Chef Vincent continues to bring his own innovative flare to traditional French food.
The creative new additions to Et Voila’s late summer menu include:
- Duo De Melons– watermelon and cantaloupe duo, feta cheese, prosciutto with mint oil
- Salade De Tomate– shallot-balsamic marinated heirloom tomato salad, burrata cheese and basil pesto
- Salade De Betteraves Rouges Au Chevre Chaud– braised candy striped beets, arugula, walnuts, warm Soignon goat cheese on blueberry brioche with balsamic dressing
- Salade Lyonnaise- frisee lettuce, poached egg, lardons, house made smoked duck, croutons with truffle vinaigrette
- Filet De Loup De Mer a La Sauce Vierge– roasted Mediterranean branzino, stuffed round zucchini, sea beans, with sauce vierge
As the French say- La vie est trop courte pour boire du mauvais vin. Or, life is too short to drink bad wine. Keeping that motto in mind, Et Voilà’s wine cellar is always thoughtfully stocked with local and international favorites. Along with the new menu offerings, there are always new varietals of wine to be enjoyed at Et Voila.