Try a new twist on a classic, like French Toast with Fried Chicken, or something spicy, like a Mexican-Hot Chocolate milkshake. Inspired by childhood memories and perennial favorites, Hundred Proof’s brunch dishes offer everything from gooey glazed baked French Toast to a brunch-appropriate salad to an egg dish that’s on the lighter side.
- Mama’s Baked French Toast: Chef Brad Wise’s mom used to make this rendition of French toast every holiday morning for Brad and his mother. They’d wake up early to the aromas of vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg which soaked into the French baguettes overnight and couldn’t wait to bite into the crispy, buttery caramelized edges.
- Egg White Frittata with charred kale, wild mushroom, chive & onion cheese, arugula salad.
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes with whipped butter, pomegranate, Chantilly.
- French Toast & Fried Chicken with maple pecan butter.
- Iceberg Wedge Salad with bacon, tomato, red onion, blue cheese, chives, Saba.
Hundred Proof’s signature milkshakes are now available at brunch too. Looking for something to warm you up from the inside out? Try a Hot Toddy or Irish Coffee. For traditionalists, Hundred Proof’s mixologists can shake or stir up the perfect mimosas, Micheladas, brambles and more.