The Emilio Nares Foundation is hosting the 18th Annual Harvest for Hope Food & Wine Tasting Fundraiser featuring some of California’s tastiest bites and sips. The event will take place on Sunday, September 12 from 2 p.m.-5 p.m. at Coasterra on Harbor Island. 100% of Harvest for Hope’s proceeds go toward ENF’s free programs for low-income families whose children are battling cancer. ENF has raised $100,000 so far, so we’re in the final stretch of sharing the mission of the organization before it’s time to celebrate!
Attendees will be wined and dined by some of California’s best breweries, wineries and restaurants showcasing a wide assortment of cuisines including the following:
- Coasterra | Paella Station: Chorizo, Chicken & Mexican Shrimp; Mexican White Corn Station: Salads with Quajillo Butter, Lime, Cotija & Cilantro; Ceviche Station: House Salsas, Tostadas, Chips, Ahi Tuna Tostada & Mexican Shrimp
- Crust Pizzeria | Big Sexy Mac & Cheese with Orecchiette, Smoked Gouda, Cheddar, Mozzarella, Bacon, Sausage and Jalapeno Peppers
- Great Maple | Smoked Pork Belly with Polenta, Pecorino Cheese & Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Ranch 45 | Brandt Beef Dish
- Solare Ristorante | Butternut Squash & Chocolate-infused Soup
- Sushi on a Roll | California Roll with Cucumber, Avocado and Crab
- Oliver & Rose | Buratta Salad with Stone Fruit & Prager Brothers Bread
- Tavola Nostra Pizzeria e Cucina | University Ave. Meatballs with Tomato Sauce, Caponata Eggplant & their famous Sicilian Pinsa Bread
- Sweet Cheeks Baking Co. | A Pumpkin Dessert Surprise
- Venissimo Cheese | Gouda Wheel topped with Savory Spices & Artisanal Breads
- Lazy Acres Corp. | “The Cookie” – An ooey-gooey extra-large cookie loaded with Belgian Chocolate, Walnuts and a sprinkling of Sea Salt.