Its only appropriate to celebrate Nation Nacho Day at Pacific Beach Shore Club, where Grand meets the sand, and a good time is always guaranteed. Grab a seat on the open-air deck, with an unobstructed view of the Pacific Ocean, and get ready to tackle a plate of the tastiest nachos at the beach. Shore Club’s Nacho Gigante comes served on a plate big enough to feed a group of your closest friends, so hopefully you brought them with you!
Or you can recreate the oh-so-tasty plate of tortilla chips, piled high with all the best toppings, at home thanks to this Shore Club recipe:
Recipe Courtesy of Pacific Beach Shore Club
- 10 oz. fresh corn tortilla chips
- 8 oz. cheese sauce
- 4 oz. refried beans
- 2 oz. guacamole
- 2 oz. pico de gallo
- 2 oz. black olives
- 2 oz. sour cream
- 2 oz. jalapenos
- Add a layer of refried beans onto a pan or serving tray, using about 2 oz.
- Then add a layer of fresh corn tortilla chips, about 5 oz.
- Follow with a layer of cheese sauce (4 oz.)
- Top with a second layer of refried beans (use the remaining 2 o.z), followed by rest of the tortilla chips
- Use the remaining 4 oz. of cheese sauce for the last layer
- Top layers with pico de gallo, diced jalapenos, black olives and guacamole.
- Now add your choice of meat – chicken or grilled steak are always excellent choices.
- To finish, drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle chopped cilantro.
(858) 272-SURF (7873) · 4343 Ocean Boulevard, Pacific Beach · www.pbshoreclub.com