Diane Powers’ award-winning Bazaar del Mundo Restaurants – Casa de Bandini in Carlsbad, Casa Guadalajara in Old Town, and Casa de Pico in La Mesa – are helping fans score during the Big Game on February 7 with a variety of “Fiesta Express Meal” options and margaritas available for takeout and curbside pick-up.
- Fiesta Express Fajita Meal: Flame grilled chicken, carne asada, carnitas served with fresh tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo and salsa to make your own burrito or taco. The small family meal serves 4-5, a half tray serves 10-12 and a full tray serves 20-24; pricing varies by restaurant.
- Fiesta Express Street Taco Meal: A choice of carnitas, beef or chicken street tacos served with guacamole, pico de gallo, salsa Quemada, chopped cilantro, fresh radish slices, and cotija cheese. The half tray serves 4-6 and a full tray serves 10-12; pricing varies by restaurant.
- Fiesta Express Cheese Enchilada Meal: Cheese enchiladas topped with red sauce with melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese. Served with Mexican rice, refried beans, chips and salsa. Casa de Bandini only. The half tray serves 4-5 and a full tray serves 10-12; pricing varies by restaurant.
- Mexican Chopped Salad: Chopped romaine and iceberg lettuce with flame grilled chicken, avocados, tomatoes, red bell pepper, black beans, black olives, roasted corn, crispy tortilla chips. Served with cilantro-lime dressing on the side. The half tray serves 10-12 for $49 and a full tray serves 20-24 for $95.
- Margarita Party Toast: House made, 32-ounce fresh lemon-lime margarita. Serves 4-5 for $29.95.
In addition to “Fiesta Express Meal” options, guests can place individual orders of their favorite Bazaar del Mundo dishes such as Tequila Lime Shrimp, Pollo Fundido or Carne Asada Tampiqueña.
As the world continues to respond to the shifting pandemic, Powers strictly follows State guidelines to provide a festive, yet safe environment suitable for outdoor dining, takeout and curbside pick-up. Each restaurant has implemented safety measures such as Personal Protective Equipment for staff; socially distanced seating; ongoing cleaning and disinfection in high-touch areas; and required masks for customers.
All restaurants are open daily from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. for outdoor dining and takeout.
Casa de Bandini is located at 1901 Calle Barcelona in The Forum Carlsbad. For more information, visit casadebandini.com. To place an order for pick-up, call 760-634-3443.
Casa Guadalajara is located at 4105 Taylor St. in Old Town. For more information, visit casaguadalajara.com. To place an order for pick-up, call 619-295-5111.
Casa de Pico is located at 5550 Grossmont Center Dr. in La Mesa. For more information, visit casadepico.com. To place an order for pick-up, call 619-463-3267.
About the Bazaar del Mundo Restaurant Group
Diane Powers’ restaurants Casa Guadalajara, Casa de Pico and Casa de Bandini have earned numerous awards, including, the Gold Medallion Award by the San Diego Restaurant Association, the “Award of Excellence” by Zagat Surveys and several first-place prizes at the Ensenada International Seafood Fair. The restaurants have also been named, “Best Mexican Restaurant” by The San Diego Union-Tribune, San Diego Home Garden/Lifestyles and San Diego Magazine and as one of the “50 Best Hispanic Restaurants” in the nation by Hispanic magazine.
All reflect Powers’ love of delicious Mexican flavors as well as her design expertise, creative use of brilliant festive color and adherence to the spirit of the Latin American marketplace and Mexican flavors. Powers has traveled throughout the world to acquire unusual merchandise and decor for her restaurants, as well as impressive artifacts for the gorgeous courtyards and exterior environments. For more information, visit www.bazaardelmundo.com.