While shopping at Trader Joe’s, I make it a point to pick up a box or two of their Miso Ginger Broth. It’s the perfect base for my favorite Miso Soup With Tofu and Mushrooms. After all, nothing tastes better then a light and healthy soup for lunch or dinner!
Miso Soup With Tofu and Mushrooms
- 1 32-ounce box Miso Ginger Broth (available a Trader Joe’s)
- 1 16-ounce package firm tofu, sliced into cubes
- 8 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh endive, rinsed and chopped
- Dash of soy sauce
- Dash of Sriracha sauce (if you like it spicy)
In a medium sized pot, add all the ingredients. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.