In light of the COVID19 pandemic, where all events have been cancelled and postponed, local event producer, Best Coast, is taking their event virtual to allow attendees to experience Best Coast Beer Fest and Best Coast Brunch Bash from their own homes on May 9th.
Best Coast Brunch Bash – 9am
Best Coast Brunch Bash – Virtual will be Zooming live in a celebration of the best meal in the history of all mankind!
Attendees will start with a workout power hour with San Diego Yoga Center, Orangetheory Fitness and StretchLab Hillcrest, then participate in a virtual Bloody Mary contest and learn to make Palomas. The grand finale will be a live cooking demo with a surprise chef.
Schedule of Events:
- 9am – Workout Power Hour with San Diego Yoga Center, Orangetheory Fitness and StretchLab Hillcrest
- 10am – Meet Cuck Fancer and learn about the awesome work they do to help young adult cancer patients and survivors
- 10:15am – Bloody Mary Contest! Best Coast will supply the 360 Vodka and Cutwater Bloody Mary Mix, attendees get creative with other ingredients.
- 10:25am – Who’s ready for Palomas???? Dulce Vida Organic Tequila will show attendees how to mix up this refreshing cocktail
- 10:40am – Let’s cook with our SURPRISE chef!
For the contest, Best Coast will provide the vodka and mix and attendees will get creative with other ingredients and then post their creations via Instagram.
So round up your squad (virtually), get dressed in your finest brunch-worthy PJs and get ready… because this egg-celent event is going to be as sweet as maple syrup.
Best Coast Beer Fest – 2pm
Best Coast Beer Fest, San Diego’s favorite beer loving, cancer hating fest is moving… to living rooms everywhere.
Attendees will enjoy the opportunity to sip on 12 beers from some of the West Coast’s best breweries. The beers will be perfectly paired with unbeatable Zoom backgrounds, beer trivia and the rare opportunity to interact directly with some of the most amazing brewers as they talk about their beers and answer questions live. Beer. Trivia. Food from the pantry. The whole shebang.
Participating breweries include: 32 North Brewing Co., AleSmith Brewing, Amplified Aleworks, Baja Brewing Company, Ballast Point Brewing, Creative Creature Brewing, Duckfoot Beer, Eppig Brewing, Harland Brewing Co, Mike Hess Brewing, Second Chance Beer Co. and Two Pitchers Brewing Company.
Attendees will have the option to pick up their kits at one of 3 pick-up locations in San Diego County or have it delivered or shipped to their homes.
Tickets Must Be Purchased by May 02nd
Both events support Cuck Fancer and help young adult cancer patients and survivors.