Balsamic Green Bean Salad
Green beans don’t have to be bland and boring. Make this tasty and easy side dish for your family.
- 1 bag frozen green beans, thawed
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese, for garnish
Place beans in a large serving bowl.
Add onions, basil, vinegar, and olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss gently.
Garnish with feta cheese.