Fall is for friends, family and football! If your couch isn’t cutting it for you this NFL season, dust off your best gear and root for your team at Wokou Ramen & Yakitori, Carmel Valley’s urban destination for traditional Japanese fare, one-of-a-kind cocktails, and lively atmosphere. In honor of the 2018 NFL Season Kickoff, Wokou now has those clutch game-time munchies covered with the release of their new Football Menu, packed with fan favorites with an enticing Asian twist!
Available during all NFL games all season long, Wokou is your new go-to spot for Monday night, Thursday night, and Sunday games with the menu that hungry football fans have been eagerly awaiting. Wokou is far more than a traditional ramen spot – catch your mid-game bites and sips at this unique eatery with a full nightlife-driven bar, complete with vibrant signature cocktails, over 38 variations of whiskeys, and high-definition televisions surrounding the entire bar. Savory eats and drinks include:
- Buffalo Karaage, house-made chicken karaage fried extra crispy and tossed in a spicy buffalo sauce
- Buffalo Karaage Bao, a fluffy bao bun filled with buffalo karaage, ranch dressing, crisp green leaf lettuce and tomato
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries, crispy golden fries topped with grilled chicken and tossed in buffalo sauce with blue cheese crumbles
- BBQ Wings, traditional chicken wings fried to perfection and tossed in Wokou’s special sweet and spicy BBQ sauce
- Wokou Michelada, a Japanese michelada with Coedo Ruri pilsner, togarashi and tajin rim, and a lime and shishito pepper garnish
- Samurai Manmosa, a Coedo Shiro Hefeweizen with fresh-pressed orange juice and orange liqueur
- Signature Benchmark Bourbon Coctails
Don’t fumble your fourth quarter food fix. Wokou’s mouthwatering Japanese twist on football fare is not to be missed this season!